- This document covers FuckU-FuckMe, from version 1.00 to the current
- The statements made herein are full and factual, and represent the
results of our own in-house testing of our products.
- FuckU-FuckMe was tested in the generally considered "standard'
method of testing for Y2K for single applications.
- The clock was set to Dec 31st, 1999, and allowed to run to Jan 3rd,
2000. FuckU-FuckMe did not fail to perform any
- The clock was set to July 11th, 2000, FuckU-FuckMe was installed. Then FuckU-FuckMe did not fail, nor behave incorrectly.
- The clock was then set back to normal time and date. As expected, FuckU-FuckMe continued to function.
This concludes our Year 2000 Compliance Testing Statement.
FuckU-FuckMe passed the tests for Y2K.